Deedles Dish in a Nutshell

I am a Midwestern girl from a long line of cooks who doesn't think cooking needs to be complicated. Enjoy the recipes!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Quick and Easy...Sweet Potato Fry Seasoning

This is just a quick note I'm throwing on here.  I bought sweet potato fries from the store and was thinking about what I could do to jazz them up a little bit.  This little seasoning recipe that I put together was definitely a success!

Sweet Potato Fry Seasoning
1 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp garlic salt
pinch onion salt
pinch cayenne pepper

I fried the fries until very crispy and mixed the seasonings all together before putting it on the fries.  If you're baking, I would drizzle them with olive oil and add half the seasoning before baking and half after.  Enjoy!


Um, also take a second and look at my awesome bowl and dishes I got for Christmas! Awesome food pics to come with those for sure.

I was neck deep in a marathon of Chopped All Stars on the Food Network when I made and ate dinner.  Such a great show!

Good eatin',

Deedles

No comments: