Deedles Dish in a Nutshell

I am a Midwestern girl from a long line of cooks who doesn't think cooking needs to be complicated. Enjoy the recipes!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

An Introduction from the Deedles herself

Hey all! Welcome to my blog.  I know there are a lot of websites and cookbooks out there that offer great recipes but this blog has a twist!.  Over the last few years, my passion for cooking has grown and I want to share that with everyone who is interested in great ideas for cheap and easy meals to make at home.  I will always provide the recipe as written from the original source but will add anything I may have changed/added/left out.  I may throw  in some other tidbits as well. :-)

I will end with this quote that I think sums up my relationship with food:

Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity.  ~Voltaire

Enjoy!

No comments: